- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 1/2 c. buffalo sauce (Frank’s Red Hot + Melted Butter)
- 5 tbsp. ranch dressing
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Chopped Scallions for garnish
- Toasted Bread, Sliced carrots and celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, 3/4 cup cheddar, buffalo sauce, ranch, and hot sauce.
- Transfer mixture to an ovenproof skillet or baking dish and top with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar. Bake until warm and bubbly, 20 minutes.
- Top with blue cheese and scallions before serving with bread and vegetable sticks.
Did you try this recipe? Comment below and let everyone know how it came out. Sharing is caring! For more recipes and tips follow us on Instagram and Facebook. Be sure to Instagram me a photo because I love seeing your food creations! Be sure to tag us using @ellohome and hashtags #ellohome #ellohomerecipes.
Until next time my ELLO HOME Family!
Our New Cooking Utensils are coming soon!
SIGN UP below to register for your 25% Discount!
So I’m wondering, is it time to upgrade your Cooking Utensils? No more mix-matched spoons🥄 and spatulas, this 8 piece Silicone cooking set with wooden handles should be a staple in every kitchen! Add a pop of Turquoise and make your kitchen feel more alive. 💞 What’s your favorite pop of colorin your kitchen?
During this month we are having a Limited Time SALE! Sign up below to be added to our Newsletter and SAVE 25% THIS MONTH ONLY!